Senior Vice President for Seneca Investments
David Pollack serves as Senior Vice President for Seneca Investments. His 35 year career in hotel real estate and development includes hotel acquisition, new construction, franchise sales, disposition, and asset management. His experience includes:
- • Developed 22 hotels ground up
- • Acquired or leased 39 hotels
- • Sold 22 hotels and 30 parcels of vacant land. Renegotiated or terminated 20 hotel leases.
- • Sold 17 hotel franchises
- • Involved with 7 different hotels brands including upscale, full service, limited service and extended stay hotels
- • Developed hotels in the U.S. , Canada and overseas
- • Licensed attorney and CPA. Worked with Arthur Anderson in their Chicago office
David earned a BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management from the University of Wisconsin Stout and a JD from Hamline University.